The ML (mid loaded) Series cabinets were designed from the ground up to be something different in the world of bass guitar amplification. Featuring pro-audio grade neodymium woofers and extended range midrange drivers, these cabinets are capable of reproducing the natural tone of your instrument, all with amazing depth and clarity. The use of separate midrange drivers provides both better midrange dispersion and wider frequency response than woofer-only cabinets, all with a top end response that sounds smoother and has more punch than that produced by a typical bass cabinet tweeter.
These are no-compromise cabinets, constructed using poplar plywood panels for reduced weight, with Baltic Birch speakers baffles for increased strength and rigidity where it’s needed most. All panels are precision cut on CNC routers and feature rabbet and dado construction with extensive bracing throughout to reduce unwanted panel resonances.
While they were designed to reproduce the natural tone of your instrument with minimal coloration, the ML Series speaker cabinets still manage to have a personality all their own!
Other features include:
- Computer designed enclosures with separate midrange enclosures
- Neutrik speakOn jacks
- Custom designed neodymium woofers with 3” voice coils
- 2-way crossovers for maximum driver efficiency
- Heavy duty steel handles and corner hardware
- Heavyweight Black Cougar vinyl covering
- Rubber vibration isolating feet
- Powder coated steel grills